Yahoo "Christians" who cannot conceive of what happens when you MIX the RACES.
Richard C. August
2004-10-21 02:15:32 UTC
Dear Readers:

I have recently dealt with certain Christians on Yahoo! Groups have no idea
what happens when you live in a racially mixed neighborhood. I post here my
replies to them.

They are top-posted.

OK Theresa,

How do you forgive some violent alien male when he is beating you with a
club and raping you while your children watch? Do you just smile and
whisper "I forgive you" when he is beating you to death, or do you grab a
weapon and defend yourself, knowing that no jury would convict you for
killing him?

How do you forgive some gangster who comes in to the convenience store where
you might be working, claiming he wants to buy cigarettes, and then when you
open the cash register drawer, he pulls out a loaded TEC-9 and shoots you
while he "taps the till"? Do you kiss his face and hand him the keys to the
safe, or do you call the police and have him arrested, or do you grab the
pistol under the counter and begin shooting back?

How do you forgive some criminal who reaches into your pocket and grabs your
wallet, and then kicks you in the stomach and stabs you in the face? Will a
quiet "God bless you" work, or will beating the savage do the job?

How do you forgive the persons who continue to transgress against our NATION
by not working for a living to earn a decent dollar, but instead parasiting
off of OUR hard earned dollars by collecting public welfare and claiming
"entitlements" for "disabilities" which they have invented?

How do you forgive the illegal aliens who cross our borders and oust us from
our jobs, only because our former bosses know that it will be cheaper to pay
for a green card AND hire them AND pay off government officials AND pay them
their "benefits" because OUR GOVERNMENT GIVES THEM A TAX KICKBACK?

How do we forgive the thugs, druggies, thieves, pimps, and prostitutes from
destroying our once idyllic, pristine neighborhoods and turning them into
ravaged, smut-infested ghettoes? We allowed them to share our housing under
Christian charity, and they turned around and abused the privileges of that
Christian charity, particularly among non-whites in low-income subsidized
housing projects. How do we forgive them for threatening our lives and our
very existence?

It's wonderful to think that we can live in an idyllic, sanitized, safe
society. It's wonderful to think that when someone wrongs us or commits
crimes against us, that we can "pray for them" and "speak words of love and
forgiveness to them". It is wonderful indeed to think that, but in reality,
that does not exist.

So how do we forgive those who rob us and threaten our lives? We do the
truly Christian thing, and in self-defense we send these robbers and
murderers to jail, to the hospital, or to the morgue. How do we forgive
those persons who insist on mooching off public assistance at our expense,
instead of working hard and doing their best at whatever jobs they have?
Unless they are truly HANDICAPPED and CANNOT work, we follow the Scripture:
"Pro 6:6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:

Pro 6:7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

Pro 6:8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the
harvest.

Pro 6:9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of
thy sleep?

Pro 6:10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands
to sleep:

Pro 6:11 So shall thy poverty come as one that traveleth, and thy want as an
armed man."

and

"(Pro 24:30) I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the
man void of understanding;

(Pro 24:31) And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had
covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.

(Pro 24:32) Then I saw, and considered it well: I looked upon it, and
received instruction.

(Pro 24:33) Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the
hands to sleep:

(Pro 24:34) So shall thy poverty come as one that traveleth; and thy want as
an armed man."

We thus forgive the slothful, the sluggard, and the ignorant, by taking away
what little they have. We must deny them the public assistance which they
cannot deserve. We forgive them thus by forcing them, training them, or
otherwise compelling them to go to work to earn their living, or otherwise
we let them starve themselves to death. We cannot hand feed them any more.

How do we forgive pimps, prostitutes, thugs and thieves for their crimes?
We police our neighborhoods armed with whatever we can get, and we send them
to jail. How do we forgive drug pushers and purveyors of filth? We send
them to prison as well.

Mostly, how do we forgive the members of that alien race whose characters
call themselves "apes", "bros", "crips", "bloods", "homeys", and the dreaded
N word which we DARE NOT CALL THEM in the name of "civil rights"? We send
them collectively on a one-way trip back to Africa. We let them live, and
we may even apologize to them for enslaving their ancestors, but we must
send them back to Africa from whence they came.

How then do we also forgive the aliens who cross our borders illegally and
thus mercilessly force us out of our gainful employment? Will legislation
or words of apology or detention in a holding camp work? The only way we
can forgive this wretched flood of souls is by IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION coupled
with ARMED BORDER PATROLS, LOCKED, LOADED, and READY TO SHOOT TO KILL. We
forgive them also by DENYING THEM "ENTITLEMENTS" such as Welfare, Food
Stamps, and Housing, for which we ourselves have worked so hard. We send
them back to THEIR land, where they can live with themselves.

How do we forgive our parasites? If you found fleas and ticks on your dog
or cat, you would bathe the pet in medicated soap and water, and then put a
flea collar on it. You might even sprinkle medicated powder on it, and comb
or brush out the dead fleas and ticks and their nits. So must it be with te
human parasites with whom we share this planet. We must forgive them by
RIDDING OURSELVES OF THEM and applying the medication of enforcement of same
by rule of law and martial force.

Remember, hippies putting flowers in the gun-barrels of riot police didn't
stop the war in Viet Nam, and speaking words of "Christian love and
forgiveness" won't stop a mongrel thug from beating you or raping you or
killing you. The rotten, low-life thief and rapist will only laugh at you
and continue shooting you or beating you or killing you when you "pray for
him" and "forgive him his transgressions". Words of patience, love, and
forgiveness do not stop a flying bullet aimed at you; instead, dealing with
a criminal element as the mongrel curs which they are effects more
forgiveness than a whispered word alone.

This does not mean that we cannot reach these persons for Jesus Christ. It
DOES mean that we can reach them after we have dealt with them as the
traitors and miscreants they are -- in jail, in the hospital, on their own
country's turf, or in a halfway house or reform hostel, or even on their
deathbeds. Many persons have been reformed in the re-birth in Christ after
such a shock has been dealt to them, and their testimonies emit the fragrant
odor of our crucified Lord and Savior. However, many others do not have
such a miraculous recovery, and simply deserve the only forgiveness we can
give them, which is justice.

Make no mistake, I am a Christian. I am also a realist. I have a moral
compass based on the Bible, reality, and truth. The best forgiveness we can
give to anyone is strong, authoritarian, Christian moral character which is
expected of us, and to effectively police against those who do not possess
this character. Though this may sound like "hate speech", I assure you that
it is not out of hatred, but out of profound love for the people of God and
out of desire for our protection as a society, a nation, and a race. The
fight has now not only come to our cities but also to our televisions, our
newspapers, our magazines, our schools, and even our doorsteps.

(Heb 12:4) Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

The resistance has now come to our doorsteps, and even to our families and
churches, and the "resistance unto blood", the fighting until the physical
death of ourselves and our enemies, is yet upon us. Please pray that God
would stay that great and horrible day from us if it is His will, but also
pray that it would all work out to God's glory and also our existence as a
people; for the bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City and the 9/11
attacks are but a shadow of things to come.

God love and bless you all, and keep you in HIS precious peace. Amen.

+Pax Christi,

Richard C. August

2004-10-21 02:17:08 UTC
Connie,

Did His "forgiveness" stop them from crucifying Him?

When some crazed thug has a gun shoved in YOUR face, do you "wait for God"
to judge him, or do you fight back?

Get a life. By the way, I have a copy of The Passion Of the Christ and have
watched it many times.

Why don't you pay a visit to Harlem in New York City some night around
midnight, and talk to those "people" about "God's love and forgiveness"?
See what happens when those alien hordes give you "what for" with hot,
flying lead.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August

Watch "The Passion of the Christ" and how merciless they beat Jesus to near
death. Then hear Him say as He die on the cross,"Father,Forgive them,for
they know not what they do." THAT is what we are to model ourselves after!
God will do the JUDGING and PUNISHING. "Vengienence is MINE",saith the LORD!
Blessings!
Richard C. August
2004-10-21 02:18:49 UTC
Jay,

I give you the same response I gave Connie.

What do you do when some crazed mongrel thug shoves a gun in your face? Do
you patiently wait for God to judge him, or do you fight back in self
defense? Do you wait for "9-1-1" to send an "emergency" vehicle during
which time you could grow a BEARD or be SHOT TO DEATH while you wait, or do
you fight back?

Get a life. I repeat, GET A LIFE.

Do you think that the Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates call
"9-1-1" when they might be attacked? No, instead, they have Secret Service
agents and bodyguards galore ensuring their security.

Should we not assure ourselves of the same security? Should we not also
ship the criminal aliens out from our country, back to their own continent
an ocean away, or back over the Rio Grande from whence they came? Should we
continue to allow our neighborhoods to brown like a meatloaf, only to turn
into drug-addled, bullet-riddled dens of prostitution and thievery?

This is the perfect model of Christian forgiveness. We take them back to
THEIR native lands ALIVE and COLLECTIVELY. If they do not accept the offer,
then we deal with them as giving them the justice they deserve: the prison,
the hospital, or the morgue, because they feel no remorse over giving US the
same treatment.

Take a look at Harlem or Bedford-Stuyvesant in New York City. Try to walk
through THOSE streets and not be attacked or shot, especially at night.
Then, wonder for yourself why the only Christian, moral response to aliens
of such low moral character is a free trip to murderer's row.

Your version of Christianity would have us as passive, mealy-mouthed,
wounded, crushed, defeatist people whilst the Jewish-controlled mongrel
hordes continue to bombard us with "hate crimes" legislation, pornography on
television and the Internet, homosexual marriage, prostitution, drug
addiction, perversion of art forms such as music and dance, and a
redefinition of poetry and prose.

When Christ returns, He will not be a passive, wishy-washy, lovey-dovey,
defeatist. He will be the VICTOR. He is GOD, and His throne is the
rightful throne. Why then should we be passive and weak-willed? Why should
we not do everything within our collective power as Christian Nationalists
to restore morality on our public media and reduce crime in our
neighborhoods? Why should we not elect officials who are Christian, who
follow the US Constitution as the letter of the law, and who support AMERICA
FIRST? Why should we not first police our neighborhoods, and also prevent
our neighborhoods from becoming ghettoes and drug dens?

If what you say is the Christianity that you want, then you can have it, and
watch while your world turns into a cesspool because you "love" the aliens
who will KILL you. The Christianity that I want, and that millions of moral
White Christians also want, is a Christianity that will police not only its
ranks but also its neighborhoods and will do EVERYTHING within our power to
prevent our neighborhoods from turning into trash heaps.

I'll give you a good case in point from a city near where I live. Scranton,
Pennsylvania is a generally good city with a population nearly equalling the
entire incarcerated population of Pennsylvania. Within that city is a
subsidized housing project called "Sky View Apartments". 10 or 15 years
ago, most or all of the people living there were White working middle class
people; and aside from a few domestic violence or drunkenness incidents, the
police were rarely there. Now, after Blacks and Mestizos moved in, "Sky
View Apartments" has turned from a decent neighborhood into a virtual drug
distribution center, and the Scranton Police have a seperate sub-department
there JUST TO HANDLE THE COMPLAINTS and CRIMES THERE. Is this news from
some neo-Nazi KKK Skinhead web site? No, this is from the TV EVENING NEWS
and the testimony of persons who lived there and had to move out of fear for
their own lives, or because they found a better place to live.

Another case in point is the Walt Disney Co. Michael Eisner, a Jew, is
Former CHAIRMAN and CEO of Disney, but has since been KICKED OUT by a fair
vote of Disney Stockholders this year of his Chairman position, and will
retire in two years from his CEO position. Why did this happen? Before
Eisner came to Disney, the Walt Disney Co. was the paragon of family and
moral virtue outside the church itself. When one saw a Disney movie or TV
show, one could watch it all the way through with all of his family members
and not worry about sex or cursing or drug abuse or other perversion. After
Eisner took control, Disney went SOUTH! Disney movies and TV shows and
theme parks became so bad that the American Family Association, the
Assemblies of God, the Presbyterian Church in America, and other Christian
groups called for a BOYCOTT of Disney as early as 1995! Why did it take
nearly 10 years for Disney stockholders to correct the problem, to "lock the
barn door after the horse got out"? Is THIS from some Skinhead Aryan Power
source? No, it is from www.afa.net and www.savedisney.com .

Dear friend, YOUR brand of Christianity deals with the criminal after he
commits the crime -- after he has shot and killed you and your family.
GOD'S brand of Christianity deals with the criminal BEFORE he commits the
crime by establishing holy justice in a civil and preventive manner; by
setting down boundaries; by laying down the law and allowing for its defense
by all necessary human means. Will you continue to wait and pray for peace
when peace will never happen, or will you grab your sword and by all civil
and legal means take up the fight for your race, religion, and nation?

One final note: WORDS do not stop flying bullets, nor do they stop an
enraged thug from beating you to death. ACTIONS in self-defense, in defense
of your neighborhood, in defense of your religion, in defense of your race,
DO stop many crimes and sins from happening BEFORE they happen. A
"protection from abuse" order against a person does NOT stop that person
from abusing the other party. "Megan's Law" did not protect Megan.
"Amber's Law" and the "Amber Alert" did not protect Amber. "The Laci
Peterson Law" did not protect Laci Peterson. "Forgiveness" and "charity"
and "peacemongering" will not prevent thievery, greed, avarice, sloth, or
violence. CIVIL and LEGAL PHYSICAL ACTION done in LOVE OF YOUR NATION,
RACE, AND RELIGION WILL PREVENT MANY OF THESE CRIMES FROM HAPPENING BEFORE
THEY ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Brothers and sisters, we cannot afford to be passive and wishy-washy and
mealy-mouthed and endearing while the alien enemy forces within our borders
continue to take our morality, peace, liberty, and lives away from us. We
have locked the barn door after the horse of sin and degradation shattered
it to splinters. The Bible, the holy Word of God, is called A SWORD. It is
time for us to USE it as A SWORD. SWORDS don't tickle. SWORDS serve two
purposes: 1. to prevent someone from committing an atrocity against us, to
defend ourselves, and 2. to SLICE AND DICE AND KILL those who do harm to
us. The battle belongs to the Lord God, yet it has been taken to our
doorsteps, and it is up to US to fight and defend, to strive unto blood as
much as possible, to uphold our morals and freedoms and even our very lives.
God love you.

+In Christ,

Richard C. August
2004-10-21 02:19:49 UTC
Dear Theresa,

Being spit upon is one thing, and that can be easily forgiven.

Being robbed at gunpoint is another thing. Having your neighborhood turned
into a drug den is another thing. Having your TV set turned into a lewd
pornographer on daytime programming is another. Having the magazines and
newspapers you read be turned from bastions of prose and poetry into
dumpsters of trash and fluff is another. Having your schools turn from
great halls of education into fortresses and prisons is another.

Madame, you have "turned the other cheek", you have forgiven your enemy the
"seventy times seven times"; but please remember, you have no other cheeks,
and the 491st time to forgive is fast approaching. The time for ACTION to
prevent the extinction of Christianity and our beautiful White Christian
nation is IMMEDIATELY. God love you.

+In Christ,

Richard C. August

I understand what you are saying. It's hard to forgive in
circumstances you just quoted, very hard. But let me say this..
How guilty was our Lord?
He was beaten, spit upon, treated inhumanly and cruelly, and yet,
what did He say? Forgive forgive them for they know not what they
do.
All I am saying is that we need to forgive if we want forgiveness
from above.
Post by Richard C. August
OK Theresa,
(snipped)
Blessings!
Richard C. August
2004-10-21 02:21:35 UTC
Dear Rev. Bill,

For me to issue an apology to the member I told to "get a life", AND for me
to issue an apology toward "minorities", is for me to apologize for being A
WHITE MAN. Don't hold your breath for that one. I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR
BEING WHITE NATIONALIST AT ALL. Regarding "minorities", WE WHITE PEOPLE ARE
THE WORLD'S MINORITY.

No apologies will be given, because none of you deserve one. I am doing
what I can to preserve my Christian White race, because we ARE the race that
BROUGHT CHRISTIANITY to the world.

Our White race people are the people who formulated the doctrines, gathered
the Disciples, listened to the Apostles, built the Churches and Cathedrals,
educated at the Seminaries and Cloisters, and witnessed Christ to the rest
of the world. We have NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, of which we can be
ashamed or for which we must apologize. Yes, certain of our members have
committed crimes, and for that they must and shall be punished. Take a
look, however, at the great cities of Europe and the British Isles. Look at
the great feats of engineering and scholarship and community structure which
have taken shape there. Our Christian White Race were already so well
advanced that we had indoor heating and plumbing in the 1800s, whilst
African and South American nations had little more than mud huts, and still
have little more than those same mud huts today!!

Our White Christian Race came and conquered the Americas, Australia, and
southern Africa, and built impressive Churches and schools and homes and
communities there. The only race to rival ours in education and
architecture is the Asian or Mongoloid race, who are the RACIAL MAJORITY
WORLDWIDE, my friend!!!

As for sending the blacks back to Africa, that is the civil right which they
so desperately deserve. For every Dr. Bill Cosby or Oprah Winfrey or Morgan
Freeman, there are 120,000 thugs, druggies, prostitutes, welfare addicts,
and other miscreants whose personal welfare would be better tended to if we
simply shipped them back on a one-way boat. Lord knows that our economy
would improve drastically just in the first year, because we would no longer
be paying them "entitlements" at all, for they by and large do not deserve
them.

Pastor, you are 100% WHITE, as far as I'm concerned. The White Race is the
White Nation. When you go outside, and look at the stars at night, look at
ORION the Hunter, for OUR RACE IS OUR NATION. You have a bona fide right to
be proud and unapologetic for the accomplishments of yourself and your
racial Christian brothers and sisters, just as I and every other white
Christian on this forum.

Meanwhile, may I ask if you live in a racially mixed community, and what is
the crime rate, and who commits most of the crimes there? I live in
Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania State Police's "10 Most Wanted List" has 6 Latin
Americans, 2 Blacks, 1 Viet Namese, and 1 White. Note: This isn't from
some barbecue eating-beer guzzling-neo-Nazi-Aryan Power-Skinhead site. This
is from http://www.psp.state.pa.us/psp/cwp/view.asp?A=3&Q=32245 . By the
way, one of the Blacks was captured, and one of the Latinos was found dead
in Mexico.

What do we owe these, our parasites? NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

What do we owe our Lord Jesus Christ? We owe Him complete total service
through life and death.

What do we owe our white racial brothers and sisters? We owe ourselves the
right to preserve our Christian moral and racial health. We owe ourselves
clean and safe neighborhoods. We owe ourselves safe streets and parks. We
owe ourselves the ability to shop convenience stores at midnight and not be
shot or robbed. We owe our spouses the ability to raise Christian, moral,
racially pure families with mothers and fathers and children. We owe our
schools and teachers the ability to educate our children without imprisoning
them behind metal detectors and barred windows and security teams. We owe
our churches the right to be open all hours without fear of having their
altar pieces or safe deposit boxes stolen. We owe our pastors the right to
preach a hard and fast Christian moral doctrine without fear of imprisonment
for teaching something someone thinks is "hate speech".

Is this an attack? What do you expect in response to an attack against US?
Do you hand flowers and candy to someone who is holding you hostage at rifle
point? Do you play "Jack Benny" and tell a mugger that "you're thinking
about giving him your money" when he has a gun to your head? Do you instead
FIGHT BACK with TRUTH and DEFEND YOURSELF AND YOUR RACE? Do you police your
neighborhoods to root out the evil, or do you tolerate it in the name of
Christian love?

Can we assure our own safety in a mixed racial environment? Get a look at
our inner cities for the answer to that question. Consider what happened
since 1954, when the Supreme Court decided Brown v. Board of Education of
Topeka, KS. Your answer to that question, if we can assure our own safety
and mix the races, too, is a HUGE, RESOUNDING NO!!!!!

Am I sorry for what I said? Absolutely not. Am I sorry for being White,
and proud of my race? Absolutely not. Do I care that I might be
"moderated" or even "removed" from this forum? Absolutely not. Please do
not expect me to be apologetic for any of the above, for the crime rates as
well as the welfare and public entitlement rates listed by percentage and by
race demand that I be unapologetic.

We must treat the alien races, the parasites, as what they are -- PARASITES.
Every time we send money to Africa or Haiti or some other third world
country, it doesn't act as a "hand up" or a help to the people who live
there. It only serves to throw aid into a sinkhole supported by quicksand.
Every time we give a public entitlement to a non-White, chances are it only
props up the ability of non-whites to breed like rabbits and propagate their
own poverty. The trouble is that the NAACP fights to KEEP blacks receiving
welfare checks instead of fighting to get them OFF welfare. This, my
friend, coupled with the black crime rates, is the reason why we must ship
the collective lot back to Africa and keep them there.

God love and help you all.

"We must secure the existence of our race, and a future for White children."
former Navy Commander George Lincoln Rockwell.

Peace in Christ,

Richard C. August

2004-10-21 02:23:45 UTC
TOO BAD!!! I shall NEVER apologize for being a White Christian Nationalist
man -- NEVER.

You know, I cannot wait for at least one of you to have to live among
blacks. They cannot articulate well. They dress like banshees, with their
pants hanging down at their knees and goofy hats on their heads and
ultra-expensive sneakers and five-finger rings for which they shoot and kill
each other to possess.

I cannot wait for one of you to be attacked and beaten or shot by a black.
Will you stand there with a smile and coo, "I forgive you", or will you
fight back and defend yourself and your family?

I had to live with blacks when I was in the US Army. They act like drunken
goofballs. Many of them smell like they haven't bathed in a century, and
when they do bathe or shower, it's so quick you don't even see it. For
every one black that is educated and articulate, there are 10,000 who
chatter and laugh and abuse drugs and prostitute themselves and sell drugs
and commit violent crimes!

Would any ONE of you venture to live in an inner city Federal Housing
Project with a higher than 80% black population? or would you instead shy
away, realizing that if you lived there, you'd be watching your back
constantly if you remained alive at all?

This, my friend, is the only forgiveness and the only apology and the only
civil right we owe them -- a one-way trip back to Africa. Meanwhile, we owe
ourselves churches which can remain open day or night to minister to those
remaining here without fearing that their church money or altar pieces or
paraments would be stolen for drug money. We owe ourselves schools which
are bastions of education instead of barricaded fortresses. We owe
ourselves neighborhoods and parks and streets where we can walk at night
unmolested. We owe ourselves housing projects populated by hard-working
middle class people and not by doped-up welfare breeders on the dole. We
owe ourselves media which report the truth and not some watered-down
mealy-mouthed perversions. We owe ourselves music and art unperverted by
pornography and untainted by misinterpretation of the subject expressed. We
owe ourselves a true Christian morality without fear, where a mother and a
father can raise a two-heterosexual-parent family with well-educated and
well-raised children fit to continue in society. We owe our Churches, which
we BUILT with OUR HANDS, PASTORS who can teach the truth in love without
being imprisoned for telling the TRUTH. We owe our Pastors support in
telling that truth. Likewise, we owe our civil authorities such as mayors,
police, firemen, and medical personnel, our complete support by policing
ourselves and our neighborhoods, voting in elections, supporting our
handicapped and indigent people, and even physical help.

We owe all this to our beautiful, White Christian race, for our race is our
nation and our nation is under A T T A C K.

The Canadians have already succeeded in prohibiting Canadian Church Pastors
from speaking out against homosexuals and homosexuality. That is now a
CANADIAN FEDERAL OFFENSE whose punishment can be a jail sentence. Shall we
have this in the USA as well? Guess what? It's coming soon.

What do we owe those who shall pervert our Christian morality and doctrine,
and call it LOVE? We owe them an EVICTION NOTICE.

God love you all, and never, ever give up and never, ever give in!!!!

+In Christ,

Richard C. August

Blessings!
Richard C. August
2004-10-21 02:25:13 UTC
Then, dear Stephanie, WHERE DO THEY BELONG?

White Christians need to be told the TRUTH about the attacks on our persons.
We need to be told the TRUTH on what forgiveness we can offer those who
really offend us.

Can we pray for them? Yes, we can pray for them. Can we witness Christ to
them? Only insofar as they would bother to listen to us. Can we forgive
them for shooting us and killing us? Not after we are DEAD.

In Christ,

Richard C. August

Yeah Bill I know what you mean, I came online and read the pending
posts to be approved and I read his and I had to ban him, the things
he wrote do not belong in this group.

In Christ,
Steph

(snipped)
Blessings!
Richard C. August
2004-10-21 02:26:54 UTC
Well, my dear Stephanie, you have shown yourself to be the traitor against
the White Christian Race which so many persons have sadly become.

Please don't ask me to join any more of your silly, pathetic, mealy-mouthed,
namby-pamby Yahoo Christian groups ever again, for I will solidly REFUSE it,
as I have already REFUSED one invitation tonight thanks to their offering
AFRICAN MUST as a body scent. AFRICAN MUST is the hormonal excretion from
the ears of ELEPHANTS. They have also offered "sex on the beach" as a body
oil fragrance, and I prefer sex in my bed with my wife, should I ever
re-marry.

Thank you, and God help you get a reality check. Have you ever wondered why
your church can't open its doors for those who wish to pray any more? Have
you ever wondered why even Roman Catholic churches, whose altars were once
open day and night for prayer and Mass, are locked? Look outside your door
for the answer. :-((

Meanwhile, please pray that the 9/11 attacks will be the worst thing ever to
happen on US soil; but don't bet your life on it.

God love you.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August

Blessings!
Perfesser White
2004-10-23 03:04:50 UTC
Post by Richard C. August
I have recently dealt with certain Christians on Yahoo! Groups have no idea
what happens when you live in a racially mixed neighborhood. I post here my
replies to them.
Christians are good people with good intentions, but politically and
racially, they are some of the most gullible and deluded people you'll
meet. I know it's frustrating to deal with people like that.
Regards,
Perfesser White
Richard C. August
2004-10-23 20:46:58 UTC
Agreed Perfesser White,

That is why I left the whole lot of their insipid Yahoo! groups, and joined
pro-white, pro-Aryan, pro-Klan and pro-David Duke groups instead.

I got sick and tired of listening to their sappy,
love-everybody-and-they-will-love-you drivel. These people, however well
intentioned, have never walked down a busy city street, have they?

They have never been beaten or mugged or raped by a non-white, have they?
They have never been shot up or robbed by a non-white, have they? They can
talk all the shit they want about "love thy neighbor", but until they love
the niggers back to Africa where they belong, and restore white racial
purity to our shores, they have no business even talking to me.

Sincerely,

Richard C. August
Post by Perfesser White
Post by Richard C. August
[...]
Post by Perfesser White
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source